11/04 Reprise > Remedy

• The title says it all. Listen to it if you've got nugs.

• I skipped to 11/05, the whole show is killer! Will get to 11/04 next.

• @Cody the second set is all segues.

• @damian Have you listened to 10/13 yet? I really liked that first set which is all segues too

• In total agreement about this thread, except I'm not sure how you were able to leave off the >Weasel in the title! I was so into the last 4 minutes of the Remedy jam that I was disappointed it finished up so fast, but then they get right back down to business in the Weasel jam and it's all good.

• @GeorgeBailey said in 11/04 Reprise > Remedy:

In total agreement about this thread, except I'm not sure how you were able to leave off the >Weasel in the title! I was so into the last 4 minutes of the Remedy jam that I was disappointed it finished up so fast, but then they get right back down to business in the Weasel jam and it's all good.

I just hadn't made it that far by the time I wrote this post. Have now listened to this second set 3 times. It's insane. And ends beautifully with Sweet. Great stuff.

• @damian said in 11/04 Reprise > Remedy:

@GeorgeBailey said in 11/04 Reprise > Remedy:

In total agreement about this thread, except I'm not sure how you were able to leave off the >Weasel in the title! I was so into the last 4 minutes of the Remedy jam that I was disappointed it finished up so fast, but then they get right back down to business in the Weasel jam and it's all good.

I just hadn't made it that far by the time I wrote this post. Have now listened to this second set 3 times. It's insane. And ends beautifully with Sweet. Great stuff.

It really is.

• $

Stopping the Umphrey's show I'm listening to and advancing directly to Reprise. Not passing go. Not collecting any stickers. Love me some funk.

• I don't suppose any of you distinguished gents could provide me with a link for the 11/4 show?

Looks like your connection to Spaffnerds was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.