Brooklyn VIP event

• Anyone know the format will be for Sunday? Probably stupid question, but I am flying up from Atlanta and can only miss one day of work to hang out with a buddy from college. He’s never seen Spafford do debating Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun I know I will pay more for VIP if I do sat/sun.. will the Sunday show be a regular 2 set show? I’ll hang up and listen. Thanks.

• I dont think they've announced anything as of yet. Looks like the only way to see the Sunday show is to get the 3 day VIP though, they arent doing single day VIP tickets.

My guess would be a regular two set show + soundcheck but I'm sure they've got something a little extra for the VIP show too

• Last year in Denver it was a three set show for VIP. Not sure if they will follow the same format, but you can expect that they will treat the smaller crowd to something very special. I do believe Judge is right, in that you have to purchase Fri/Sat to get into Sunday. If I was in your boat I’d probably go with Saturday.

• @Pdaddy55 Did you end up pulling the trigger on this?

• @603Brett yeah buddy! All 3 nights taboot

• Anyone get the email on the deets for the VIP stuff next week. Looking forward to these shows!

• @tiny_salamander I got an email to submit a question for the Q&A portion of VIP. I believe it said there will be another email with all the details in a couple days.

• FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12TH
    Venue: Music Hall of Williamsburg
    Check-In: 4:00 PM - 5:45 PM directly inside of the venue
    Soundcheck: 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
    Doors to the Public: 7:30 PM
    Show Time: 8:30 PM

Please be sure to arrive at check-in no later than 5:45 PM on Friday. Check-in is where you will receive your signed event poster and exclusive merchandise gift.

Note: Merchandise not picked up on-site during the above check-in hours cannot be shipped at a later time.

Once the soundcheck concludes, you will be permitted to stay inside of the venue to catch a great spot to watch the show.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13TH
    Venue: Music Hall of Williamsburg
    Check-In: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM directly inside of the venue
    Q&A Session: 6:45 PM - 7:15 PM
    Doors Open to the Public: 7:30 PM
    Show Time: 8:30 PM

Please arrive by 6:30 PM on Saturday for the Q&A Session. Once the Q&A Session concludes, you will be permitted to stay inside of the venue to catch a great spot to watch the show.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14TH
    Venue: Rough Trade
    Meet & Greet/Photo Opportunity: 7:00 PM
    Performance: 8:00 PM

Please arrive at Rough Trade no later than 6:45 PM on Sunday for the VIP-only concert with Spafford. The Meet & Greet will take place at approximately 7:00 PM and will be followed by the VIP-only performance.

We can't wait to see you there!
    -Your friends at CID Entertainment

• Trying to buy these VIP tix please tell me it’s not sold out.

• And if yes. If anyone on here has connections to the band and could help that would be great. Just need 2 for the weekend.

• I don’t even care for the cool swag I just want in the building for Sunday. I mean the stuff would be nice but I’m flying up from Atlanta just need in to jam. Thanks.

• Anyone have any idea if I can show up late to check-in on Friday? If I rush after work I'm still looking at getting there like 545-6 and it says no later than 545...tried emailing CID but haven't gotten a response. Anyone show up late to the Denver VIP last fall?

EDIT: CID responded to me

Thanks for reaching out to us! Yes, you will still be able to redeem the items in your package. We do expect our on-site staff to be available past check-in times, possibly up until 6:30pm. However, if check-in is not open once you arrive your merchandise will be available for pick-up on Saturday and your credentials for the VIP viewing area will be available at the box office.

• Looking forward to my first real Spafford shows. I saw them at a festival but I feel like this is a band you need to see 2 sets of to get the real show. Any meet ups or events going on preshow? Will be attending these shows on my own.

Looks like your connection to Spaffnerds was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.