All In - Chords, Lyrics, & Tabs

• I made this listening to the For Amusement Only version.

Loose interpretation of the intro bass lick.. not perfect.. feel free to correct me.

e|--------------------------------------------|
    B|--------------------------------------------|
    G|--------------------------------------------|
    D|--------------------------------------------|
    A|----2-2---2-2--4-4--4h5-5---2-2---4-4--5----|
    E|----0-0---0-0--5-5--5---5---0-0---5-5--5----|

E A E A

A                             E   A
    One look, that’s all it took, to see the ocean heading down my way.
    E                        A                                   E           A
    In an instant I broke to blink to find the thing had turned into a storm.
    E                                  A                             E    A
    A neighbor stopped to ask for information just a few minutes too late.
    E                     A                                   E             A                             
    As I try to separate myself from this confusion, lost amongst the waves

G
    Coming on like steady crosswinds, Moving moments in slow motion
                                                 A
    To find a place out in the chaos, That which you like best…

E                             A                                E         A
    Pick up the pace to where I’m headed with no plans for looking back soon.
    E                                A                             E           A
    A quick conversation with fallen angels on how devil’s due has got me blue.
    E                          A                                    E             A  
    Sure footing long ago gave way to flash erosion, I was there to watch it burn.
    E                               A                               E              A
    But never learn. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. It’s got the tide of history locked down.

Chorus
              Bm  A             E              
    And we’re all in it for the ride.
    Bm    A        E
    Until it ends, hold on tight.
           Bm       A                 E        D        A             E   
    And if we can’t choose the destination,     well we might as well drive.

Alternate E to A for Jam

Chorus

Vamp on G for 8 bars

Em for 8 bars ending on A

Bass melody 
    e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    A|--4-4-4-4-4-5-7----------------------------------7-5-4--4-5--4-4-4-4-4-5-7------------------------------7--7----|
    E|-----------------7-7-7-7-7-5-4---4h5-5-5-5-5-4-5-------7------------------7-7-7-7-7-5-4---4h5-5-5-5-5--5--5--5--|

C# B A   C# B F#m   C# B A

F#m G#    F#m G#    F#m G#   F#m G#  - Vamp on G# 

|--------------repeat 4x---------------------------------| transition to G#
    e|--8-8-8-6-6-6----------------------------------------------------3--3------|
    B|----------------9-9-9-6-6-6-------------------------------------3---3------|
    G|------------------------------8-8-8-5-5-5---------------------5-----5------|
    D|---------------------------------------------8-8-8-6-6--6---6-------6------|
    A|-------------------------------------------------------8------------3------|
    E|--------------------------------------------------------------------3------|

A#m7 - Cm7 (repeat 8 times)

This section is a tab of mikeniv7’s awesome video in the nerd forum. Go there to watch it be played.

Power chord walkdown – G#-G-F# 
    e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    G|--------8-9-10-10-----------------------------------------8---9-10---------------------|
    D|-----10----------------6-8-8-6-8-6-8-8/9-8-6--------6-8/10--8--------6-8-8b9r8-6-------|
    A|---8----------------------------------------8----6-8-----------------------------------|
    E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
           / = slide up
           b = bend
           r = release

Jam over Fm G# A#