RULES/ POINT SCORING

• How It Works
    The rules are pretty simple. For each show you pick 3 songs:

Set 1 Opener
    Set 2 Opener
    Encore

That's it. Pick 3 songs, and enjoy the ride.

If you want to play, you need to visit the "LINKS FOR FESTIVAL/FALL TOUR 2021 SHOW SONG PICKS" in the Tour Games tab on the Spaffnerds website and choose the link for the specific show you are making picks for.

https://forum.spaffnerds.com/topic/953/links-for-festival-fall-tour-2021-show-song-picks

You can join the Setlist Games at any point during the current Tour.

*Please make sure if it is you first time participating in the Fall Tour Setlist Games you select the "YES" option on the Survey.
    9b8b45c7-a092-447e-9528-dc52ef0fd547-image.png

*Once you have played once you will then select "NO" for a remaining shows you make picks for. This is very important. If a new person joins at any time I need to make sure that the new Nerds selects "YES" so I can filter who has previously played and who hasn't played in order to add the new Nerds info to the game/leaderboard.

Scoring
    If you exactly match the Set 1 Opener you get 3 points.
    If you exactly match the Set 2 Opener you get 3 points.
    If you exactly match the First Encore you get 5 points.
    If any song you chose is played during the show but not in the position you chose, you get 1 point.

So let's say you pick:

Set 1 Opener: All In
    Set 2 Opener: Windmill
    Encore: The Reprise
    And the show was The 2019 New Year's Show. You'd get 0 points for All In, 1 point for Windmill because it was played but not as the set 2 opener, and 5 points for The Reprise for a total of 6 points.

• @BlaiseStafford TourGames rules!!!!

• This is awesome. I will def be playing, thanks for organizing!

There should totally be a prize for most wrong guesses too. Like, whoever does the worst should totally get something, just for the stupendous effort and so little resulting points.

• @Dirtbathlvr we should call it the "Detroit Lions" prize.